ACCOUNTING & BOOKEEPING
Outsourcing Finance Department of your business could be very beneficial financially, not only by minimizing the cost of in- house finance and administration departments but also helps in focusing your attention towards the progress of your business without having to worry about the financial matters of the company.
We at Melden Advisory deal with our client on a personal level and provide customized services which will be in accordance with your specific demands for your business. Our experienced team will manage your business and will provide you with the valuable information to enhance the performance of your company.
We are committed to provide high quality accounts and best consumer support services.
- Provide financial services through digital channels (e.g. internet, mobile phones, email etc.)
- Provide regular financial services at client office or facility.
- Provide substitute and temporary employees
- Preparing and keep tracking the books of accounts
- Preparation of financial statements (Balance Sheet, Profit & Loss)
- Timely reporting and maintaining transparency.
- Monthly and yearly – end closing reports
Accounts Receivable Management
- Customer Invoicing
- Billing preparation
- Accounts Receivable Reports
- Posting Accounts Receivable into accounting system
- Maintaining subsidiary receivable Ledgers
- Carrying out adjustments as approved by clients
- Issue credit note and refund checks approved by the customer
Accounts Payable Management
- Invoice processing Service – verification and approval of bills from suppliers, after matching with service/goods receipts and Purchase Order
- Preparation of vendors accounts statement
- Reconciliation of vendor statement with your books
- Issuance of credit or debit note whenever required
- Update your accounting system for all accounts payable by processing vendor bills.
Accounts Reconciliation Services
- Bank Reconciliation
- Credit Card Reconciliation
- Intercompany Reconciliation
- Vendor Reconciliation
- Customer Reconciliation
- Inventory Reconciliation
- Providing Leasing services – recording, monitoring and management of leasing units including the on-time deposit of tenant’s cheques.
- Safeguarding of Lease Agreement, Deed of Variations, Post Dated cheques etc.
- Preparing consolidated and comprehensive Lease Units Register with complete details and information.
- Monthly reporting of Lease Revenues/Deferred Revenues.
- Consultancy as to IFRS related queries.